Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How_to_Work_Out_Your_Electric_Bill

How_to_Electric_Bill_Spread_Sheet

This three part video is about how to set-up a spread sheet to
keep track and check your electricity bill. It can be modified to
suit gas and water too.

I searched for a template, but found none, so I built my own and
thought that you might be interested. I just recorded setting the
sheet up so that you can build one for yourself!

I also noted that there were several comments on the forums
and sites I visited whilst looking for a template. People are in
real desperate need of help with working out and understanding
their utility bills.

This should help! I intended only to release the video, but I
might do some more work on the spread sheet and put the
template up on Google docs for anyone to use.

I will have to see if I can make it more intuitive within the spread
sheet its-self, then people won't need the video to understand it!

**********


**********


**********



**********



**********





AndyGold.



© AndyGold 2011

Andy-Gold.com

TAGS:- Electric_Bill, Work_Out_Utility_Bill, Check_Utility_Bill, Check_Electricity_Bill,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret